Welcome back to 2015! Hope you had a well-deserved break and are all ready to start the new academic year.
First of all, I will be your Form Teacher this year. We will get to know each other along the way and let us work closely to make this a great class.
Secondly, please check the blogs and your email regularly for updates.
Lastly, a few gentle reminders for the beginning of 2015:
- Please report to the MPH on time on, 2 January 2015, Friday
- Bring along your Report Book on the first day for submission.
- Be in proper school attire and ensure that your haircut is of appropriate length.
- Check your class timetable on student blog (released on 30 Dec 2014)
- Ensure that all holiday assignments are completed.